Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Out of the box: Google vs Microsoft...nah...I just want a good smartphone



I recently lost my cellfone :-( .Planning to buy a new one.Searched a lot of websites,read reviews and finally decided on two new smartphones models.Nexus 4 and Lumia 920.Both are the latest offerings by two giant competitors(unofficially;-) )

Now,Nokia Lumia 920 is priced at Rs.36k,while Nexus 4 at Rs.18k (approx).On comparing the spec sheets,somehow i feel that Lumia 920 is overpriced.The features provided by both are almost the same(if you remove the extra features like 4G and wireless charging in nokia).

Here is the spec sheet


Impressive....

I somehow want to believe that Nokia lumia would be a good buy(worth its money).What do you guys think??

p.s. please have a look at the spec sheet and help me decide :-)

2 comments:

Satyam said...

Go for Lumia 920 ;)

Unknown said...

read the review dude ;-)